Wednesday, November 23, 2011

AGNOSTIC FRONT VOCALIST FEATURED ON LATINATION TV Headlining North American tour “My Life My Way” in full swing


NEW YORK –Agnostic Front vocalist, Roger Miret, recently sat down with LatiNation - a nationally syndicated, half-hour program that is broadcast to over 90 markets across the United States, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands - to discuss the band’s rise to hardcore stardom. In the three-minute segment, Miret and his brother, Madball vocalist, Freddy Cricien, recount their NYC upbringing and the deep family connection between the two iconic hardcore acts.
            Agnostic Front is currently on a headlining tour, “Hails and Horns and AMP Magazine Present: My Life My Way,” which kicked off in September. Special guests The Mongoloids and Naysayer round out the line-up, which will hit more than 45 North American cities this fall.       
 Agnostic Front is touring in support of its March 2011 release, My Life My Way, which hit stores on Nuclear Blast Records.
            Stay tuned for more info on Agnostic Front and “Hails and Horns and AMP Magazine Present: My Life My Way.”


“Hails and Horns and AMP Magazine Present: My Life My Way” dates…
11/09 - Chicago, IL @ Reggie's Rock Club
11/10 - Minneapolis, MN @ Triple Rock Social Club
11/11 - Des Moines, IA @ Vaudeville Mews
11/12 - St. Louis, MO @ Fubar
11/13 - Atlanta, GA @ Archive Gallery
11/14 - Tampa, FL @ Orpheum
11/15 - Miami, FL @ Churchills
11/16 - Orlando, FL @ Back Booth
11/17 - Jacksonville, FL @ The Pit
11/18 - Wilmington, NC @ Soapbox Laundro-Lounge
11/19 - Richmond, VA @ Kingdom
11/20 - Baltimore, MD @ Otto Bar


Agnostic Front online…
www.agnosticfront.com
www.facebook.com/agnosticfront
www.youtube.com/agnosticfront
www.nuclearblastusa.com

No comments: