Thursday, October 4, 2007

Stillborn Signs THY WILL BE DONE!!!

Providence, Rhode Island based Thy Will Be Done has officially signed with Stillborn Records and is set to release their debut full length Was And Is To Come on October 23, 2007. The release marks the first collaboration between the Providence outfit and Stillborn Records, and will be distributed nationally through Caroline Records/EMI. Completed in early 2007, Was And Is To Come features a guest vocal appearance by Jesse David Leach of Seemless, was produced, engineered and mixed by Zeuss (Hatebreed, Behemoth, 3 Inches of Blood) with Jamey Jasta as Executive Producer.

Encompassing various facets of the metal spectrum, Was And Is To Come is marked with a plethora of core influences that range from vintage Sepultura and Carcass, to the southern rock sludgy vibe of Crowbar. Heralded by Metal Edge Magazine as “38 minutes of resistance to current metal trends,” and tagged “the best thing to come out of the East Coast in a long time” by Ruin Magazine, Thy Will Be Done has already used their sound to wow critics and garner press support in some of the most respected national and local publications.

Throughout the years Thy Will Be Done has provided support for national acts such as the Misfits, Hatebreed, Killswitch Engage, Shadows Fall, and Converge. As the release draws near, Thy Will Be Done is set to hit the road and plans to spend the rest of this year and much of 2008 touring in support of Was And Is To Come.

1 comment:

rayonvertok said...

The Marriage ceremony went well though, Edwin Antony my brother left hes work at brick lane, and married my ex from Tunbridge welles Gravesend Essex Kent. decides that I no longer exist, sorry I refer to the written task of data msn.com clearly have no data base. why emile zola was an excellent book much in the vane of tobbaco sold in the area a penalty for the local general office or the surgeons warning. He refuses (Edwin Antony my brither by a few months, to leave, my previous adress in Warwick common near the famous University of East London. I Mr Ash.Anya.Anna.Rayon.Balaam.Andrew, even at the Audi office, we still lost our Premise Celica, my Supra after five years the Bike was gone.

All me and my fellow brothers Scandenavian though West-indies Welsh colony of Snowdon (Sometimes Berin) were told our Family by Davis Kory my eldest that I have no Right left. Why where has your language gone I said she still does not remeber me one Welsh-English of Belarus fame has no right to accuse abother in Surrey or at least Tunbridge 'somewhere in those thousand acres of Bridheston land. Why was I not proper cockney, off course. I had left her so she would annul me in court. there is no other way Hanbury my lone-somme then looked on as my cousin, noy, she said, how could you not know, Graham arrives my brother from now desolate Croydon, and talks of Rolling Stone there' isn't what I had made of it, I ask whom' is this Aniballe some distant relative of similar fame said, young Ashton Anna indeed Miser Anna not a Major are we like oval, like hacket and tweed linen, as far as I remeber in dire distress I look into the county locale and ask, was I a Porter' here as well, Davis. Reply, though are not a whore son. or Very clean which is it boil the water, with NAVtech.EIC sattelite, telecom genre, nonsense, you clean with essential oils and do not shop at that gog-forsaken body shop look at Kory trapped there in Ediburgh, Ashton,Ash,Anya Rayon; son. he gestures andrew, on the massage table, it is either a massage table or message table, I trust Scotland has been friendly.
Jerry doubts everything thought, every little, sepluchral or cantoich or lever, even the gate and lock of his town, he would indeed be very good mate, witgh she your abject if you were in misery. My Goodyear Boots had no use the despite my GP Passport, this is a Grave-yard for Cars' said Jerry hoeld jeremy Timpson his son by the wrist near Tunbride Fourty or so miles away from where we sat,.
They cannot follow you on a main-road I Ash, Rayon said, the differance is noun or plus-negative Major or Majorative or there thing's where the bastard sat was nonsense' said father, Sandra then said, where are they're home. An Scott of Holland a True Scottish is Sweeny
Back here in London, who are these Addidas, why, have they come to love Germany's name. so much sa that they forget there own place. continue with work ignore this sweeney said my brother Edwin Antony. despite this though Hillary found my biuld quite amazing an Aubunette hair long and luxurious so much so she invited me back to her place in ruislip, why whom' I have no need too, Hillary, I Ash Rayon may be eldest bu Antony is a frugal spirit, indeed she had sister," and Hanbury cries and looks upon the avon ' Liars should be beaton upon return to Wellington Jerry my most favoured father remarks, there were so many desposal bags that evening the police, near though they own much I Major Ashton Anna Anya Rayon have no doubt, that they are scourge, of course they are like clay Puck in my hand, crystal clear, was there own debt
I look at here. Jerry despite being aware a selfless humane fellow lost his pride at the thouh of me have read Dickens and Produce of Beswick, though these Addidas, of the Woman (lock)
all and lavish on a suant pall tub with a purse leg forgets, my dear, bastard.
Ashton Anna Anya Rayon.
thanks again my gran is still unwell after there's last vist (Welsh Columbia of Cambrian Misland mainland) curse them and there's hate of Fulham Wales even team united.