Wednesday, March 21, 2012

NPR Debuts Gift of Gab "First Listen" & Gab reveals health issues + new BLACKALICIOUS




NPR FIRST LISTEN - THE NEXT LOGICAL PROGRESSION

"Peace and greetings to all. This is The Gift of Gab - one half of Blackalicious, one fifth of the original Quannum Collective. I'm here to publicly address my health to all my fans. About seven weeks ago I went into kidney failure. I hadn't eaten in days, checked in to a hospital, and was diagnosed. I started dialysis five weeks ago. If I can leave you with a message to take away from this, it's to take care of yourself and do not take your health for granted. We think we're invincible but we're all human and our actions catch up to us. The upside to this is I have a donor that has stepped up for which I am very grateful. Also I've had the phenomenal support of family and friends without whom I don't know where my mind would be. I consider myself to be an extremely blessed person with a lot to be thankful for. There's still a lot of appointments to be made and work to be done. There are still a lot of factors to be dealt with, but the dialysis center has given me the go ahead to do one off shows. My new album, entitled The Next Logical Progression, will be released March 27th on Quannum Projects. It's some of my best work if I do say so myself. In addition to my own album, Blackalicious is working on our next full length album. So today, life is good. I wanna thank all my fans for all your support, and trust me when I say 'the best is still yet to come.'"

- The Gift of Gab 


GIFT OF GAB
THE NEXT LOGICAL PROGRESSION
(QUANNUM PROJECTS)
MARCH 27, 2012

PRE-ORDER THE NEXT LOGICAL PROGRESSION NOW:

1 NLP
2 Introlude
3 Rise (ft Raashan Ahmad and Zumbi)
4 Protocol (ft Samantha Kravitz)
5 Everything Is Fine (ft George Clinton and Latryx)
6 Toxic (ft Martin Luther)
7 Wack But Good People
8 Effed Up
9 Market & 8th
10 Dream Warrior (ft Ms K)
11 So So Much
12 Beyond Logic 
13 NLP (Headnodic Remix) (iTunes exclusive bonus track)
  
For all things Gift of Gab check out:

No comments: