Friday, September 7, 2012

Angels and Airwaves' Love Part I and II Set to Release as 4-LP Vinyl Set in October from Shop Radio Cast


Angels and Airwaves - Love Part I & II 4XLP O Card

Shop Radio Cast will release Angels and Airwaves’ Love Part I (2010) and Love Part II (2011) as a 4-LP vinyl set. Product is expected to ship around October 25. Both albums are double LP's and come in their own gatefold. Both gatefolds will be housed in a full color 4/4 CMYK O Card.

Vinyl Color:

Love Part I- Transparent Green / Love Part II - Transparent Purple (LTD 500)
Love Part I&II - 180 Gram Black (LTD 500)
Love Part I&II - Clear with white smoke (LTD 1,00) - Hot Topic Exclusive

Track Listing

Et Ducit Mundum Per Luce       
The Flight Of Apollo    
Young London
Shove
Epic Holiday    
Hallucinations
The Moon-Atomic (...Fragments And Fictions)
Clever Love     
Soul Survivor (...2012)
Letters To God, Part II
Some Origins Of Fire

Saturday Love
Surrender        
Anxiety             
My Heroine (It's Not Over)       
Moon As My Witness  
Dry Your Eyes 
The Revelator
One Last Thing               
Inertia
Behold A Pale Horse
All That We Are


ShopRadioCast is an online store specializing in new and limited run vinyl records.

No comments: