Thursday, October 15, 2009

Kristen Randall - Departs Winds of Plague and appears on LA Ink as well as in Inked Magazine!



Los Angeles based keyboardist Kristen Randall moves ahead from a 2 year stint in symphonic hardcore death metal outfit, Winds of Plague.

"I have decided to leave my current position as keyboardist with Winds of Plague and I’d like to personally thank each member of the band, as well as all of our fans. These experiences we shared have been such a huge part of my life the past couple years and I will cherish that forever. I wish the band the best of luck in their future endeavors. As for myself, music is my deepest passion and I look forward to working with musicians who have the same work ethic and honorable disposition.”

Upcoming events featuring Kristen Randall is TLC’s Hit cutting edge Tattoo documentary show; LA Ink with Kat Von D and will be aired in February 2010. Kristen Randall is also featured on the upcoming cover of Rebel Ink as well as an extensive spread in the Dec/Jan issue of Inked Magazine. The issue hits streets on December 15th.

No comments: