Friday, June 24, 2011

W-H-I-T-E Releases Video For "Fountain."

W-H-I-T-E Fountain from Michael Ray-Von on Vimeo.

"Blisteringly blissful, ethereal, sky-high, cerulean, cathedral-tipped -- keep those adjectives and adverbs rolling, you'll need them as the beat stays constant, and then even more when the bottom drops and it's just your ears and Cory Thomas Hanson's pitch-perfect vocal harmony" - Impose Magazine

"This is one of the prettiest, ethereal, and dream-like songs I've ever heard. I love his soft, serene voice and warm, organic samples and beats, reminiscent of what kept Person Pitch spinning on my record player for weeks on end" - newdust

"I'm constantly searching for music like this. Wide-spectrum'd, both fragile and powerful, a wall-of-sound assault without sounding muddy and overproduced… a change at every turn, layered and benevolent" - I Guess I'm Floating
W-H-I-T-E's (Cory Thomas Hanson) latest single, Fountain draws from the experience of water rushing over ones body, submerging the senses in a bliss of overwhelming intensities. With this single from the latest album, Twin Tigers, W-H-I-T-E aims to convey only the most ecstatic of feelings. Utilizing tom heavy rhythms and lush choir-like vocal melodies to push the sonic sphere into cascades of harmonic content.

W-H-I-T-E has performed with an array of acts on both coasts including Prince Rama, Baths, Lucky Dragons, Ty Segall, Narwalz of Sound, Captain Ahab, Man Forever, Metal Rouge, Nonhorse and GDFX.

Twin Tigers was released on March 16th on Swill Children.

http://w-h-i-t-e.bandcamp.com/

No comments: