Thursday, November 15, 2012

New DJ Shadow Remix by Irn Mnky & NPR Interview on 11/17

LISTEN to the Exclusive DJ Shadow Remix by Irn Mnky Now

This remix was released as part of the celebration of the limited edition box set release of Reconstructed: The Definitive DJ Shadow.

DJ Shadow says of the mix, "Irn Mnky’s mix culminates a three-year relationship, initiated by a remix contest held via my website. His reworking of my track Walkie Talkie was a personal favorite, and a highlight of my live show. Based on that, I felt he had earned the opportunity to deliver a proper, paid remix, which he did for I Gotta Rokk, again with spectacular results. He’s got a great sensibility for crafting sound, and I consider myself a fan."


DJ Shadow Interviewed on NPR This Saturday

Tune in to NPR's All Things Considered to catch an interview with DJ Shadow where he talks about his vast career.

No comments: